Friday, August 29, 2008

Big Boy 2 Months!


Baby J had his 2 month check-up today...he is 11lbs 2oz. He is now 23in. So he has gained 4lbs and grown 2 inches longer. What a big boy! He is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight, and in the 20th percentile in head size. I don't think his head looks small, but whatever. Big J was 9lbs 5 oz at his 2 month check up...so Baby J may be the big little brother....or Big J would be the little big brother...whichever. There were a couple of minor concerns the doctor charted, but he is doing well overall!
I know you're not supposed to compare kids, but its kinda hard not to...I mean I have 2 boys who looked identical at birth...just born 2 years apart. How do I not compare them a teeny bit?
Anywho, everyone is good here, getting ready for a fun filled holiday weekend :o)

No comments: