Thursday, August 2, 2012

Monkey Quotes

I have SO many pictures to post and stories to tell.  But I don't have time.  However, LMM said a couple of things today that I just had to put up so I don't forget.

#1.  I bought the kids Greek yogurt as a treat today to bribe them in the grocery store.  I know why people bribe their kids with candy.  MUCH cheaper!  Anyway, as they were enjoying it after lunch LMM says "My yogurt is so gluttony".  I asked him to repeat it and he said the same thing.  I have no idea where he even heard that word, or what word he actually meant, but he now knows it means to eat too much till your tummy hurts and not be considerate of others who need to eat also.  (Best explanation I had.)

#2.  Tonight he said to me___________________.  Yeah Sweet Pea woke up from her nap screaming, Rosebud needed to use the potty, and one of the boys slapped the other one (not going to tell which) and I FORGOT mid post.  This is why I try to write this stuff down.  Cause it is so funny, and I always forget.

Oh well.

No comments: