Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10 Months Old

 Well this post is, of course, a few days late.  But better late than never I suppose.  Sweet Pea is now ten months old.  She weighs 14lbs 8 oz (down an oz from last month, but that could be the difference in when she had emptied her bladder) and is 26.5"...still.
 I don't know why she doesn't grow, but our family doctor isn't worried about it.  Her development is great.
 She has really good fine motor skills, as of today can stand up alone in the middle of the room, cruises the furniture, says "mama, dada, bye, and hi" and waves "happily" at people.  As happily as she gets, which is usually a brief toothy grin and then lots of pterodactyl screaming which, we can only assume is happy as she doesn't seem unhappy.  
The top picture is the only one of about 50 in which she would smile.  She's so serious.  Silly baby.  I love her to pieces.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Wow she looks like Monkey Man! So cute :) Happy 10 months!

Aunt Cheryl said...

What a darling! I love her little face. FYI: I found scrapbook paper in a sweet pea theme for babies that I'm using her some of her pages. Thanks for providing great subjects! Love

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE your banner pic!!!!!Usually if I read posts through Google Reader the "fun" stuff don't show up and I just miss out! :) Okay, so I admit I totally laughed at the "pterodactyl screaming"! Cracked me up! :)

CM said...

Oh she's such a cutie! I forgot to mention too, I love your header pic, great shot of the whole family!