Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby J Is Here!

WOW! The wait is finally over. J P Dray was born Friday, June 27, 2008 at 8:26am. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches long.
I had been feeling pretty bad for weeks, but not even two minutes afterBaby J was delivered I felt great! I was kinda disappointed I had to wait for the epidural to wear off before I was allowed out of bed. I was actually walking around better and more comfortably an hour after delivery than I had for probably two weeks or so. It is so nice to feel good again. I'm not gonna say I'm not tired, I am, but man it was time for him to be born!
Big J is pretty good with Baby J. He likes to look at him and is happy to notice that Baby J has a nose the same as mommy, daddy, and himself. #1 has the week off and is a big help. He and Big J "worked out" today and went to Wal-Mart. We have friends bringing meals which is such a blessing.
Well, I'd love to say more, but Baby J is telling us that is is time to eat...NOW. (please) :o)

No comments: