Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Published!

This is an exciting day! Despite being SUPER tired (I think I've been hit by a truck) and downright cranky ("Snug, will you PLEASE stop screeching, and NO Baby J I do NOT want to have you crawl on me as I attempt to lay down for 20 second on the couch!") it is an exciting day.

A few weeks back I wrote a blog post about washing wool longies or wool covers for a popular blog "The Cloth Diaper Whisperer". I had to do a few edits (because even though some of the things I wrote work fine for me, they didn't recommend them), but it was published today. I won't swear to it, but I think they did some tweeking of their own. BUT I DON"T CARE! I WAS PUBLISHED :O)

Ahem.

If you'd like to read my post, click here: http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/2009/09/no-need-to-be-sheepish-about-washing.html

Thanks to Serena over at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer for giving me this opportunity! I am very excited :o)

*A special thanks to my mom for giving me all of my first cloth diapering supplies. Without her I would have never started this adventure!

3 comments:

Drahdrah said...

Congratulations on being published !

suzannah | the smitten word said...

very cool!

Amanda said...

WAY TO GO!!! That is AWESOME and WONDERFUL and you DESERVED some recognition for your abilities!!

I have a feeling this is not the last of you being published...

Many blessings!
Amanda