Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blog?

Blog? I can't blog!!!! I just wanted to let you know that I have tons of pictures to post, and no time to do it. As I type, Hannah wants to eat (again) and the boys are KILLING each other. I think I know why some people have cages in their children's bedrooms. I don't think that is a good choice, or legal...just saying I think I know why they do it.

I will do a REAL post maybe this week. #1 has a couple of days off. When he is on 12 hour shifts, I am just barely holding on during the day so blogging is out of the question. Except right now where I needed to sit down and type so I didn't do or say something I shouldn't to the boys. Because I don't have a cage in their bedroom. :o)

5 comments:

Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said...

Hang in there. We'll be here, don't worry. :-)

MelArcile said...

12 hour shifts really are a blessing - it means more actual days off. Hang in there. You can do it!!

Cop Mama said...

Totally understandable. We've all been there, my friend! Love up that itty bitty for us all :-)

Deb said...

I have my van back so I can function now. So just let me know if you need a break or a play date or whatever :)

Melissa said...

I am SO sorry this made me laugh! BUT since I find humor in it I have obviously been there and can say hang in there! Wish we lived closer so I could take your boys for a bit :).