Thursday, September 30, 2010

Before/After

I've never linked up to this blog before, but I found the weekly activity through A Little Lilac. I am participating in Pixel Perfect Before/After because, well, my pixels are far from perfect. My subject matter though...pretty close :o)
Above is my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot. Below is my after.
I used a camera my husband got to bring home from his Evidence Tech. school. I messed around with it in Photoshop Elements (like the first version ever created). I am pretty much brand new to photo editing, but it is fun!. I sharpened the image, adjusted the saturation, and used the clone tool to take out the grass in the upper right hand corner. Not happy with how that turned out, but hey...I'm just learning!
Pictures of our trip to the zoo last weekend coming up ASAP...hopefully before we start a new weekend :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww so sweet! Love the eyes

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today...

CM said...

Oh, just look at those eyes!

You did a great job...too funny, I didn't even notice the grass until you pointed it out! :-)

Jenilee said...

great job! love how her eyes turned out! :) hope you are doing well. If you read my last post, you'll know I need some help in the gluten free department. help!