Monday, May 5, 2008

Bubby

Congratulations to our friends C. and C. on the birth of their little girl, C.. She was born in the middle of April, and I got to see her last week. When I went to see her, they gave me a bag of clothes from their son that they won't be using. Most of it was newborn stuff, but there was this bathrobe and Big J has claimed it as his...even though I think it is a bit small. Saturday Big J got to wear it after his bath..and then he wore it and wore it. No shirt, please! I've been sewing quite a bit lately for new babies being born, and Big J loves my button box. Daddy showed him that he can fit small buttons into his belly button. I wanted to post that picture on here, but I can't figure out how to flip the picture so it isn't on its side. Anyway, Big J calls his belly button his "bubby" and now he calls buttons "bubbies". It is pretty funny.

#1 starts 12 hour shifts tonight. We usually like that schedule as it gives him every other weekend off.

No comments: