Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Morning Sickness Cuteness

Well both boys have allergies or colds...not sure which, and I have a nice sore throat from sinus drainage and was up pretty much all night between sick boys and drinking a 45 oz Mt. Dew slushie. Why did I drink that? Well, my throat hurt yesterday and really cold things felt really good so #1 graciously stopped and bought me a slushie. A 45 oz one. A Mt. Dew one. Ugh. It was delish, but I never drink caffeine...so...well...yeah.

So we are all staying home from church and groggy and cranky. I thought maybe a nice video of Baby J taking one teensy little step might cheer everyone up. I took it a few days ago, but didn't have time to post it. Excuse the camera work...he was most interested in grabbing the lens cap hanging from the camera. And the shirt he is wearing might become one of my favorites. It is a garage sale find, and I don't know why one earth it says "England" but it suits him, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toooooo cute! That one is a keeper! AB