Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig Jog

I'm baaaack!  You probably didn't even miss me seeing as I post so very little these days.  I'll try to get pictures off my camera and on my computer tomorrow. Then we'll see if I have time to blog.

My niece Ivy is just beautiful.  It was so fun to see her and her parents and her grandparents.  Sweet Pea got completely spoiled having my undivided attention (as well as 4 other adults to dote on her).

We got to visit a brand new cloth diaper/natural living store while I was there.  If I had the moolah I'd open one right here where I live, seeing as no such thing exists.  It was so fun.  I couldn't sell water in the desert, but somehow I've been able to reach out to other moms and "sell" cloth diapering.  Now I'd like to make some money at it.

It was also fun hanging out with my baby-wearing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding SIL.  Kindred spirits I tell ya!  I miss her already.

Sweet Pea did fabulous on all of her plane rides.  I could not have asked for easier travel.  Very blessed.

That is all I have time for tonight.  Thinking of starting my own "business"-besides my daycare.  The cloth diaper/natural living store truly inspired me.  We'll see how long I have the energy...right now it is but a twinkle in my eye.

Goodnight all.

No comments: