So this is what I look like! Nice, huh? Thursday, February 18, 2010
31 Weeks Pregnant-Belly Shots
Many of you like belly shots. You have asked for belly shots. I gave one back here but thought it was high time you saw another one...or two.
So this is what I look like! Nice, huh?
So this is what I look like! Nice, huh?
Labels:
Pregnancy #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Jenney..you are a STINKER! Here I click onto your blog thinking I'm going to get to see some for real belly shots...nice prank!
hahaha...i wasn't posting them either. although maybe bc at 31 weeks, people wouldn't stop telling me i looked like i was due any day! niiiiice.
Oh you think you're funny, don't ya!!! I saw that post title and got all excited! But your kiddos are way adorable, I must say!
Oh man, I am with the others, I clicked over thinking I was going to see you and got duped!!
You are such a tease!
MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! You're evil!! But it was SOOOOOO cute and a great idea! :D
Post a Comment