Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 6

Ah, Day 6.  Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge.  I went over to Dirty Diaper Laundry to find out what I was supposed to blog about today and found out it was "blog whatever you want" day.  I decided to basically blog about what she had.  Doing flats/covers while out and about.  Because I didn't just stay home. Of course not!  Life is busy!


 We of course were doing lots of this!  #1 (my husband for those of you visiting from DDL) coach Little Monkey Man's baseball team.  I'd change Sweet Pea right before we left for the field and if she had a fleece soaker she'd last till we got home.
 We also did some of this!  I'll put up more pictures next week, but we went strawberry picking.  Sweet Pea needed a change while we were at the farm, so I just changed her on the front seat of the van like I normally do.  Really not a big deal.  She's kinda squirmy, but it was doable.

We also had school pick ups and drop offs along with grocery shopping, church, and going to the mall.  Again, I just did what I always do.  Load up my diaper bag and go.  

The only difference was that when I left her in the church nursery I went in periodically and changed her pants.  Not that I couldn't have stuffed a pocket diaper with a flat diaper like many people did, but I'd rather just do it myself and I was able to talk to other people about the challenge!

Check out what other people are doing...

No comments: