Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday #1

Today my husband turns twenty something. I won't post it here because I didn't get his permission, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY #1 !!!
Not only is #1 a good husband and my best friend, he is also a great daddy. This boy looks just like him and wants to be him.
And this boys just loves to play with him!
April over at Dirty Laundry....Airing It Out One Load At A Time
has had quite a few birthdays in her family lately and has made a list of reasons why each family member is special (if you've never read her blog, she is really really funny) on their birthdays. I'm going to steal her idea and write a top ten list of why #1 is so great.
10. He does almost all of the dishes around here, even when I'm not pregnant.
9. He lets me blog about our family...a great way to connect with friends old and new...even though he thinks it is really weird.
8. He goes along with my "crazy" parenting ideas like cloth diapering, homemade baby food etc.
7. He rides a motorcycle
6. He tags along on some of our Daycare outings and helps out with the kids
5. He can't spell to save his life...and it is cute
4. He looks SO good in uniform
3. He gives fantastic foot rubs
2. He is a great daddy
1. He puts up with me everyday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday #1!!!! I love the idea of the list at the end.

Erin Morgan said...

Jenney - I got the Neti Pot at Target in the Sinus medicine section. It was about $15 and totally worth it. All Natural and no meds to clear the sinuses. I'll definitely be using it again!!