Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces Sepia Tone

This week's theme at I ♥ Faces is sepia tone pictures. I have been waiting for this one as I have recently begun using it along with standard color pictures. Thank you I ♥ Faces for doing this!
This is a picture of Little Miss E waiting for her mom to pick her up after school one day. She is really easy to photograph and I loved this picture when I uploaded it. I've taken many many sepia pictures of my boys in anticipation of this contest, but in the end, this was my favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Karen ~Georgia Angel said...

What a cute photo. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had a lot of photographing my little "princess". I'm going to post the other photos I took on her blog at http://www.myleahrose.com/blog/, so come by later to check it out.

Unknown said...

Adorable little girl!!! I love Sepia, don't you? Nathan still coughing up cruddy mucous, but not forcefully vomiting anymore since the oral antibiotic ran its course! =) How is everyone feeling by you?