Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces

I think this is the LATEST I have ever entered...wasn't going to do it, because my good pet pictures are all on my dead computer...but then I remembered this picture. And I have to submit it. Hope it is a keeper :o)

My brother in law brought over his new puppy. Chester (pictured on the left) wasn't sure about the new puppy...and really wasn't sure about HIS boy holding and fawning over the new puppy. But you see here that he couldn't help but like it too. My favorite thinga about this picture is that both my son and my dog have the same expression on their faces! Can you see it too?

Click on the button below to participate in I ♥ Faces...you'll be so glad you did!

4 comments:

MamaBear said...

I love the stories behind the pictures just as much as the pictures themselves. I'm glad you snuck this one in!

Kimber said...

How cute!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

131} Aww, so cute!!

All Things Family said...

Love the pets pic! Very cute!