Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I think what I am most thankful for this thanksgiving is that we do not have to do any more of this...

...and that we do not worry anymore about this...

...and that we are enjoying LOTS of this!

FYI Baby J our little Monkey Man weighed in at 23 lbs, 8 oz this week. That puts him close to the 20th% for his age. His face and hands are so chubby he looks like he'd be way higher than that! For Thanksgiving dinner he enjoyed mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, a roll, turkey, beans, carrots, olives, cheese, and pumpkin pie. I think he ate as much as I did. And then he signed "more". And then I said "no way!"

5 comments:

CM said...

20% percentile...that's wonderful! Glad to see he's such a good little eater. Happy Thanksgiving!

Esther said...

Way to go, Monkey Boy! Happy Thanksgiving to your family from ours!

All Things Family said...

Awww...so great to see how much better he's doing..but I never thought he looked tiny :) Got the sweaters you commented on at Carters...actually, my mom got them for the boys and I'm stalking them for a christmas card pic in them!

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cutie! :D

suzannah | the smitten word said...

praise God!

little d is still in the 3rd(!) percentile at 21 lbs, but at least her doctor isn't concerned anymore.

james is already 11-11, and i commented how big he was, and the doctor said, no, that's how big babies are supposed to be!