Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Another Tuesday? Never.

Oh wow, life just gets busier and busier. I really want to do a carseat post that has been on my heart, but feel I need to have some specifics lined up first. It just hasn't happened yet. One of these days I will have extra time on my hands.

But for today I...
...put snow in the bathtub so the kids could play in it without having to get everyone all bundled up.

...enjoyed Little Monkey Man wearing pink sunglasses he stole from Little Miss E. It was so funny. #1 said he looked like that one super hero costume designer from The Incredibles. We couldn't remember her name.

...packed lots and lots more boxes. It really doesn't look like I've done much around here except trash the house. Oh well!

4 comments:

CM said...

Babies in a Box!!!

Snow in the tub, what a great idea!

Good luck with the packing. Don't forget to take the babies out FIRST, K? :-)

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Snow in the bath tub? GENIUS!!!! I am stealing that idea the next time we get some white stuff!

The Alburger Family said...

I love the snow in the tub! And the designer is Edna Mole :-) Hope you all find a house soon!!

suzannah | the smitten word said...

babthtub snow = pure GENIUS! love this idea:)