Thursday, May 14, 2009

Alphabitty Moments

Yeah! It is Thursday! I know I am #13 (twelve people, thirteen actually including Carrie) posted Alphabittys before me, but we are going on vacation! To VA BEACH! TONIGHT! I had to do the normal preschool runs/library/lunch/naps today, then we (#1 on his lunch break) packed the van and believe it or not I have about 30 minutes to blog. I love Alphabitty Moments! (Still don't have Storybook installed...working on it...)

L is for Library

L is for Library, we like it a lot.
While Miss Elizabeth reads, we all sit in our spot.

There are stories and songs, fingerplays and rhymes,
And when she is done, then its playtime!

They have lots of great toys, balls, puzzles, and books,
Baby J hopes nobody notices the ball that he took*.
All the toys are top quality and at the end of the day,
The librarians was them and put them away.
(which is why it is ok for Baby J to mouth them)
Snug's favorite part is playtime its true,
but he's also made lots of new friends who are two.
If you'd ever like to join us for library time,
It's every Thursday at 10, step up! Get in line!

*Baby J didn't steal the ball from the library...just from my Draycare kids. Also, see his red shirt? Some people I used to babysit for when I was a teenager mailed it to me when I had Snug...I always think of them when Baby J wears it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip!!! :D

All Things Family said...

cute! We keep trying to get motivated enough to do babygarten at our library, but it is interfering w/morning nap!

Esther said...

LIBRARY! I never even thought of that! Good one. Loved your poem, too! Have fun on your vaca!

Blessedw5mom said...

WOW, I had not even thought of Library! Great job! And looks like you have a really nice library to visit.

Christine said...

Does your library time continue through the summer? We're looking for one that does!

MamaBear said...

Your poem was so sweet!!!! My favorite picture is the one of the boys from behind.

Hope you guys are having a fun and relaxing vacation!