Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

Melissa V. tagged me and now I have to tag 4 of you...alrighty here goes (never done this before...think I saw it on Megan's blog once)

4 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Running cross country (Mr. C is still the coach there) and getting ready for States
2. Dreading going to college
3. Watching Michigan Football
4. Babysitting quite a bit (some things never change)

things on my to do list for today:
1. Read at least a chapter in "Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours"
2. Go to mommies Bible study
3. Give Big J a bath
4. Blog

4 jobs I have had:
1. Huron Forest Camp Cherith (various positions)
2. Sewing these filter things at my HS boyfriend's uncle's warehouse (a legal sweatshop basically)
3. Kohl's Department Store
4. Teacher for Xenia Community Schools

4 Movies I have seen more than once
1. Princess Bride
2. All the Dora videos in the world
3. You've Got Mail
4. The Lion King

4 places I have lived
1. Orion, MI
2. Cedarville, OH
3. Xenia, OH
4. TBD

4 places I have been (this year):
1. Virginia Beach, VA
2. Miami Valley Hospital Maternity Ward
3. Orion, MI
4.Cincinnati, OH

4 TV shows I watch
1. The Today Show
2. The Office
3. ER
4. Supernanny

4 things you may not know about me:
1. I would love to own my own motorcycle
2. I usually only get my haircut once a year
3. I have a list of about 25 things I'd do instead of teach when I go back to work
4. I weighed the exact same both days I found out I was pregnant with my boys...and I weighed the exact same after I had each of them-even though they were 2 lbs different. Weird, huh?

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He is a cop-who doesn't love a man in uniform?
2. He helps with Draycare
3. He is such a good daddy
4. He loves me for who I am

4 people I tag: (your turn if you want!)
1. Mitt
2. Erin M.
3. Megan S.
4. Crystal N.

No comments: