Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whew

Well, I have taken many pictures in the last 2 weeks, but I can't post any. Our computer cord quit working. We called the company and they are sending us a FREE (YEAH YEAH YEAH as Big J would say) replacement...but that of course is in their own good time. In the meantime I feel like I"m back in the power outage. Our computer is how I talk to many many people, how I find out the weather, stay on contact with our mom's playgroup, and keep track of how much my daycare kids owe...without the computer I feel a bit lost. This is so ironic seems how ten years ago I was fighting the system and hating that I had to do all my college work on the computer. I never thought I'd have anything good come from the internet, never checked my e-mail and wanted to kick my school provided computer 99.9% of the time. Well, now I'm hooked. I'll post pictures of what the boys are doing when the cord finally comes in the mail. Right now I'm at my parents house for the weekend and just checking in to see what I've missed! Looking forward to K and R's wedding reception, and meeting G!

No comments: