Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eye Spy

Do your kids own an I Spy book? Did you love Where's Waldo? as a kid? Ever look at those Look Alike books? Well, Snug loves his I Spy book you see below, and after 'Bama' (Grandmommy) sent a new copy I got the idea to do something for the kids. Twice a month (either a Wednesday or Saturday most likely) I am going to try to post an Eye Spy (so as not to infringe on copyrights) blog. I gotta have something to do in between "Not Me Monday" and "Funny Pages Friday". This one is kinda easy...I'm just getting started. Grab your kids...here we go!
**update-want to see more EYE SPY? Click on the EYE SPY label on my sidebar and it will take you directly to all of my links.


EYE SPY
*click on any image to view it larger

Eye Spy a little turkey guy...

And a small car that's yellow...

And a scary spider fellow!
Here's what else is in my box:
1. A stop sign
2. A basketball
3. A pair of scissors
4. Rick rack
5. Mrs. Turkey
6. Red felt flower
7. A button
8. Fall leaf
9. Skeleton Key
10. Rubber band
11. Indian corn
12. Paint set
13. Coaster (from Africa, thanks Aunt Jane)
14. Cookie cutter
15. Wooden man





No comments: