Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday

I've been reading "Not Me Monday" (see side button) for quite awhile now and for the first week I'm joining. I heard it was therapeutic, and seems how my mom left I need some therapy. It was so great last week to have here here.

Not Me Monday is designed to let moms show the imperfect side of them we don't normally want the world to see but then read everyone else's Not Me and say "Hmmm, I'm not that far off my rocker".

I was not up all night with Baby J and then finally place him securely in his car seat and put him in the basement so I could sleep for one hour straight. I would never do that.

I did not let Snug 'water' all over my socks today because I was preoccupied scraping what was NOT water out of his little pants. I am always aware of what he is doing.

I did not forget this weekend that I was dog sitting for one person and take on another dog...so I did not have four dogs this weekend while it was raining and 35 deg. Not me.

I did not eat four Oreo cookies this afternoon while the kids were napping because they got left on the table. I don't do things like that.

I did not shove a cloth diaper into rubber training pants without using a snappi or regular diaper cover for Snug's nap. Of course I knew where they were.

I am always a perfect housewife and mother, so I don't know what the other 269 people who post "Not Me Monday" posts problem is. Can't they just get it together?

No comments: