Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Praying For Our Nation

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.
I Timothy 2:1,2

And on a kinda humorous note...when I log into my computer it goes straight to the Yahoo main page. There are always news updates and advertisements you can click on. As I logged on today the front news heading (naturally) was a large picture of Barack Obama and a headline: "Obama faces daunting challenges" Directly next to this headline is a large advertisement box. In the advertisement you see a picture of a lady holding her head in front of her torso like it is a basketball and under her it says " I just want to take my head off". I kinda had to grin.

No comments: