Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who is Who?

Do you know this baby? Is it Baby J or Snug?


Is this baby Baby J or Snug?

This is Baby J...and so so cute too!



Oooo, so happy. Here is my comparison picture. On the right is a glass that was washed many many many times in our dishwasher with regular dishwasher detergent. Our glasses and most of all our dishes look awful these days. We bought the Melaleuca dishwasher detergent and after like two washes here is the result, on the left. Yeah!!!!


Anyone know of a good potty training camp? Seriously?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Snug then Baby J - they look so much alike! Isn't it fun having babies that are both so cute!!
Miss you guys!

Megan said...

First pic has got to be your big boy and 2nd pic is your super cute baby boy. I liked your not me's the other day too. That idea is cute. I have read those on other blogs too and they always make me laugh.