Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Dec. 19 & Top 5 Reasons

Shoot on over to Mama Bear's page real quick and check out other people's ornaments. There are always some neat Christmas stories behind them. Most are much much more sentimental than mine!
I have two ornaments like this, and my mom has the other two. I believe she bought the box and split it with me one year. I just think it is really cute! I'll have to look for hers on her tree LATER TODAY!
Yep, we are headed to the great white north (although we did get an inch overnight!) to spend some time with my mom and dad and my brother and sister-in-law. We will also get to see extended family at a party tomorrow and I am really excited about that too!
Here are my Top 5 Reasons I need to GET OUT OF OHIO
5. Snug was convinced last night that because people were "in our house" (had another showing) last night that he was going to have to sleep in a barn (you know, like Baby Jesus) and that animals were going to lick his feet. He wasn't happy. I can't WAIT to get away from realty stuff.
4. Except for the itty bitty bit we got last night, there really is NO snow here.
3. I will get to see lots of family I hardly ever ever see...the ratio of small children to adults is usually 5:2 here. In Michigan it will be at least 2:5, many times the adult number even higher. YEAH!
2. I am convinced that leaving the state will make us all healthy. This month has been sick sick sick! Perhaps we need some clean northern (but kinda close to Pontiac/Detroit so probably NOT so clean) air.
1. I need some WOLVERINE fans!!!!!

2 comments:

CM said...

Poor Snug. Don't they have the most creative imaginations.

Have a safe trip!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you!!