Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Ornaments Dec 1

I am so excited to be a part of this blog carnival! Mama Bear dreamed this up as a way to show off special ornaments. You can go to her blog to read about her ornaments and other people's too!
These are from our Peanuts collection. Every year a kind neighbor gives the boys a Peanuts ornament. The one on the left was Monkey Man's first one, and the one on the right was Snug's from his second Christmas. These always make me think of my brother, because he loves Peanuts. I love that along with the ornament we buy them every year (and usually Grandmommy too) they will have these to have for their own trees someday.

4 comments:

Esther said...

We love Snoopy at our house too. It's fun to get ornaments every year--they'll have a fully stocked tree when they're older!

MamaBear said...

I love how detailed they are! Maybe we'll do Peanuts this year since we watch a movie every week, but Veggie Tales we watch daily....decisions decisions....


I'm so happy for you that you put your tree up! I think that's why it doesn't feel like Christmas around here yet, our tree isn't up!

Happy Monkey Man proofing!

Gretta said...

Oh I love Peanuts! The canoe one is my favorite because it reminds me of my Girl Scout days!

Cobi said...

I love the canoe! I got a new snoopy this Christmas from Danielle.