Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Ornaments December 2

If you'd like to participate in sharing about some special ornaments on your tree, or see other people's go over to Mama Bear's blog and check it out!
Although this is far from the oldest ornament on our tree, it is what the tree is "themed" after. I got this little snowman from my in-laws before #1 and I were even engaged. I lived in a little apartment and had a little tree with not a single ornament. I must have gotten this snowmanwoman before Christmas because that year I decided to use it as my inspiration. Most things on my first "own" tree were homemade that year, and I'll share a few of them next week during homemade ornament week! We have several of these little snowpeople that say various things (First Christmas together, #1's name, I ♥ my dog, etc.) but on our big tree you barely even see them :o)

5 comments:

CM said...

Too funny, I assumed Jenney was an "alias" for the internet :-)

What a cute little snowman! Can't wait to see the rest.

Gretta said...

What a cute little snowwoman and love how it inspired you!

Esther said...

I love walking down memory lane with everyone!

Amanda said...

So cute!! When I read it I was like, who's Jennifer?

Da.

Blessings-
Amanda

Blessedw5mom said...

Oh I love these little snowmen ... my mom got 8 of her 10 grandchildren ... had to buys two blank ones and we wrote thier names on ;-)