Friday, March 27, 2009

9 Months Old

This cute boy is 9 months old today! Hip Hip Hurray! Do you like how he sports his bink these days? It cracks me up. We got the scale in the mail today (it came super fast!) and it quivered between 15 and 15.1 lbs. Now, I know I can't get my hopes up too high because it may just be a few (2-3) ounces off from the GI doctors...but it also could be that this nine month old is getting bigger!
Oh, and do you see these two tablespoons of rice cereal made with PediaSure? It doesn't look like much but...

...it made this little guy's day. I mentioned that when we were at the GI doctor Wednesday we also got set up with a nutritionist. She wants Baby J to try eating 2 TBS of rice cereal made with PediaSure because he can't forget how to eat. I know that sounds goofy, but when he is only getting liquids he could have trouble going back to solids I guess. The only downside is that if when he gets them he doesn't take his goal of liquid, he can't have it again for a couple of days. Well, he had it yesterday, was 4 oz shy on his intake so didn't get anymore. Well little guy, it was good while it lasted, huh? We'll try again Sunday.
Oh, I haven't forgotten about Snug...he just hasn't gotten much blog time lately. When we get back to Not Me! Mondays, I will have TONS about him, trust me. He keeps life interesting. He even started saying "I wuv you too" when I tell him I love him. Melts my heart. Meanwhile, please remember to pray for Stellan.

4 comments:

MamaBear said...

Happy happy birthday Baby J!

We have that same paci around here somewhere. :)

I'll have to write you back tomorrow. I'm gonna go snuggle with PapaBear - we hardly ever have the chance to go to bed at the same time and I don't want to miss this chance.

'talk' to you tomorrow friend. :)

Mandy said...

Isn't it great how exciting a couple ounces can be?!?!?

The Alburger Family said...

His cheeks definitely look chubbier Jenney. Yay for growing baby J!

Esther said...

We have that same binky too. Funny that he likes it upside down!