Wednesday, January 14, 2009

EYE SPY

Sorry it has been not two weeks, but three since my last EYE SPY post...Christmas Eve I do believe. Last week was a little stressful to say the least. If you want my EYE SPY button, copy and past the code on the sidebar and add it to your blog gadgets!

So in honor of the fluffy flakes that are finally* on their way down, and the 2 hour delay for school (Draycare) tomorrow...I give you an EYE SPY that is snow easy.



Eye spy 4 snowmen who have top hats of black.

Eye spy 3 snowflakes...can you spy that?

Eye spy the word Jared, click the picture for a closer peek.

Eye spy a mouse but he's real hard to seek.

*I am so sorry to my friend Deb who is lamenting the snow tonight because church has been cancelled...but seriously it is about time we had some fluffy stuff!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Haha. Thanks. We actually went out after dinner so we could get some good play time in before the negative temperatures hit. It would have been nice to catch up with people though!

Unknown said...

Move to GR and you'll no longer be happy with the snow... We currently have at least 1 foot on the ground, and that's AFTER the previous huge amounts melted off just after Christmas. Please, come take it all!!
Melissa

Deb said...

Thanks for getting me out of the house! It was fun and we'll find ways to do it again... soon! And I'm all for playdates, too!