Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guess Who's Getting Big?

We have noticed in the last couple of days this little guys seems heavier. Thursday I may send him with daddy to get weighed at his appointment. We got some "just can't pick which are our favorite" pictures taken at Picture Me Portrait studio today. Happy 7 month birthday Baby J!
****I will be plugging this for a LONG time...but here is my first plug. If you have boys, are pregnant with a boy, or know someone who has boys, you NEED to be reading "bringing up BOYS" by Dr. James Dobson. I am talking starting tomorrow. Please get a copy. Get it from the library...get it on amazon...get it from a Christian bookstore...just get it. You need to read it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

What a super cute boy! So glad he is putting on some weight!

All Things Family said...

Awww..he IS looking big..but I never thought he looked especially small either! I can't believe in OH you guys get out for 3 inches..I'd expect that here...but not erhe!

Unknown said...

Yea Baby J!! I'm so happy to hear that he's getting bigger. I feel like you should go back to the old doctor and be like, "SEE!! He's BIGGER!!!" I can't wait to see the pictures - your kids always have the cutest professional pictures taken. :)
Melissa

Melissa said...

Yeah! So glad he is growing!

I started reading Bringing up Boys when I just had Riley and actually pulled it out the other day to try to go through it again, but here it sits on my night stand. You may just inspire me to pick it up and finish it :). I know I need to read it.