Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My First Contest *Hint

In the spirit of mommy blogging I am having a contest! Don't get too excited, we are not rich people, so my prize will be both functional and budget friendly. If you guess the correct answer, I will mail you one homemeade 'sippy saver' to save your sippy cups/pacis/toys/bottles when you are out and about with your little ones...or if you don't have children of your own, you could give it to your grandkids...or neighbors...or that slightly frazzled looking mother you see each Sunday at church! If I had a picture of one in use, I'd put it up, but I don't so just trust me there have been many times I don't know what I'd do with out ours.
The contest is this: Can you guess where Baby J slept last night? The person who guesses the most accuratly will win. If you don't have a blogger account, you can leave a message as "anonymous" and then just sign your name at the bottom of your message! The contest will end when someone gets it right!
______________-HINT-_______________
My mom is the closest...but not quite there. Melissa, my son would never ever ever sleep in a dog crate, I assure you :o) I will post an EYE SPY later this evening...

17 comments:

CrysRich said...

In the tub! Without water, of course. :oP

Assistant Ring Master said...

Hi -
I'm a friend of Melissa's and one of your commentless blog readers, until now! My guess is that Baby J slept in the big box that the tub came in.
Heather

Melissa said...

oooh fun fun! i am getting ready to do a contest too :). my guess is....in your in-laws suitcase? i have no clue lol.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I'm going with the tub too...even though I wasn't first to guess it :).

Kim M said...

In the sling on your tummy!
I love the stickers on the side of your blog telling how old Snug and Baby J are! Cute!
AK

Erin Morgan said...

I'd say in the closet... (A nod to Mel) :)

Anonymous said...

in his car seat beside your bed. mom

Unknown said...

I'm guessing that no one's gotten it right yet... I'll guess that Baby J slept in one of the dog crates that are usually in your room. Or at least, when I was last at your house! I love fun contests! I'm betting Crystal might be right though.

Deb said...

Hey- I hope you check this soon! Katie just called and told me that there is no church tonight because of the weather. So dont worry about bundling up the little guys to get there.. you'll be very lonely. And cold.

Melissa said...

Are we allowed to guess again now that you gave a hint? ;) I guess in the car :).

Anonymous said...

In Mommy and Daddy's bed -- although I can't believe it. Mom, again

Unknown said...

Never say never!! :o)

Unknown said...

In the tub box?

Melissa said...

Ok how many guesses DO we get? ;)

How about in the laundry basket? My babies all slept in those!

Unknown said...

I'm guessing again. I think he slept in your dresser drawer. I hope I'm right!!

Anonymous said...

In his Snoopy snowsuit? mom

Jenney said...

It has been guessed...see my latest post...